This is our first year for the authority marketing seminar, so we don’t have samples yet but please check out some of our past seminar topics and videos below.
Search & Social Presentations
We’ve provided the presentation slides from our November 2013 Search and Social Seminar. Please download them as you see fit. We hope you find them useful.
- The Web Marketing Road Trip – John McDougall
- Search Engine Optimization 101 – John Maher
- Smarketing – John Sherer
- How To Make A Viral or Sharable Video – Jimmy Craig & Justin Parker
- Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn – John Cass
- Link Building & PR Practical Essentials – John Maher
- Increasing Leads with Conversion Rate Optimization – John McDougall
- Google Analytics and ROI Tracking – John Maher
- Copywriting That Both Google and Customers Will Love – Steve Boudreault
Presentation sample videos
Here are several brief sample videos, recorded at our October, 2011 Search & Social Seminar in Woburn, MA.
Internet Marketing Strategy
John McDougall discusses the major players on the web, their staggering statistics, and how to leverage them to market your business on the web.
Twitter for Business
Twitter is still a mystery to many people. The secret is the activity stream. It’s an endless flow that creates endless opportunities for connection.
Search Engine Optimization 101
John Maher discusses the technical side of search engine optimization, and how each page requires careful planning and structure.
Measuring Success with Analytics
James Hall the powerful intelligence provided by Google Analytics and other tools, to help measure key performance indicators of your websites.