Part 2 of our webinar series is focused on Search Engine Optimization, and creating an SEO Action Plan for 2021, as well as reviewing the essential tools that are used for the research and implementation of your SEO plan.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Why click-through-rate, time-on-site, and bounce rate are more important than ever
- The extremely high correlation between social signals and ranking position
- Why merely having keywords in your meta tags and copy is not nearly enough
- How the length of your content can affect your search rankings
- Why links are still significant, especially deep links to inner pages
- How your website load time can directly affect your search rankings, especially on mobile devices
- How The National Law Review and McDougall Interactive use essential SEO and digital marketing tools.
Although this webinar is aimed at law firms, 95% of the information is relevant to any industry, so we hope that you’ll join us. You’ll leave with 9 must-do action steps for success as well as a list of ridiculously great tools you can use to speed up your process and spy on competitors.